|Bourjois unifying powder.|
- This unifying powder is a wonderful powder that helps you to achieve a perfect look.
- It absorbs excess oil and mattefies the skin.
- This powder is enriched with Asian fruit therapy that has hydrating and anti-shine property.
- This product is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores).
- Gives a smooth and radiant finish to the skin.
- Doesn't cause skin irritation or acne.
- It's a slim compact that fits in almost any purse.
- The texture of the powder is fine.
- On application with a foundation or a BB cream gives flawless appearance.
- This powder is not at all cakey.
- Doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
- Helps in setting the make up.
- It comes in 4 shades - Fair Skin Tone #52 Vanille, Medium Skin Tone #53 Beige Clair, Medium/Olive Skin Tone #55 Beige Fonce, Tanned Skin Tone #56 Hale Clair.
- I use #53 Beige Clair it perfectly matches my skin tone and gives me a luminous look.
- This unifying powder doesn't contain SPF.
- The sleek and slim compact doesn't have puff which is an essential part of the compact.
- This powder doesn't last for 10hrs as it claims and tends to gradually fade after 5-6hrs and needs touch up.