Smoky eyes are everyone's favorite. To copy the bevy of celebs sporting smoldering, smoky eyes go through the the following guidelines and in no time you will have Eyes to die for.
1. Apply a cream concealer over your eyelid to create a smooth base for your eye shadow.
2. Use a pencil liner (black or gray looks best) to trace your top lash line from the inner corner to the outer. Then, use the same pencil to dot between your lower lashes. Smudge both lash lines with a cotton swab or an eyeliner brush.
3. Sweep powder shadow (brown, gray and dark green all work with black or gray liner) over your lid and into your crease, blending the color up and outward
4. Dust a lighter, neutral eye shadow (such as ivory) over just your brow bone.
5. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
TIP: To prevent color from fading and give your lids a more shimmery finish, pat a cream shadow over the concealer on your lid first, wait five minutes, then top with a matching powder shadow.