Hello everyone! Today i will be blogging about a wonderful product by Revlon which is Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 030 Smitten. It's a lightweight plush balm fused with lip stain that not only makes your lips soft and smooth but also provides flush of gorgeous color that lasts really long.
|Although 12 balm stains are shown in the picture but only 10 of them are mentioned|
|I suggest you don't go by this card instead try all colors to pick the right one.|
INGREDIENTS- not mentioned.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT
This product comes in a plastic chubby crayon like fine packaging with a lid. It is compact, lightweight and travel friendly. Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain is obtainable in 10 gorgeous shades and I purchased Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain in the shade 030 SMITTEN which is a bright pink color.
I am a huge fan of lip stains but I find them very drying and they tend to wear off unevenly.Despite of my fears regarding lip stains, I thought of giving Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain a shot and guess what??? it was totally worth the try! I instantly fell in love with it's ultra moisturizing formula, irresistible lip color and great pigmentation. This product provides a lovely tint of color to the lips and moisturizes at the same time,however it tends to wear off unevenly mostly after meals and needs to be reapplied. One thing that I liked the most about this product is, it doesn't requires a sharpener as it's retractable, so you just need to twist the bottom to obtain enough product for application. This balm stain has superbly lightweight texture and an ususual pleasant cool, minty fragrance which disappears after a while. The intensity of lip stain can be adjusted effortlessly i.e.if you want a slight flush of color swipe the balm stain 2-3 times and if you want dark and bold color you will need to swipe this product 4-5times. Lastly, the staying power of this balm stain is quite good it tends to last for about 6-7 hours provided you haven't taken any meals.
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT?
I apply this balm stain on clean lips and reapply after meals.
- Significantly moisturizing.
- Long lasting.
- Easy to apply.
- Good pigmentation.
- Amazingly soft and smooth on lips.
- The texture is lightweight.
- Intensity of the color can be adjusted.
- Travel friendly.
- Superior quality packaging.
- Available in 10 lovely shades.
- Decent price for enormous quantity.
- Fresh, minty fragrance that lingers on to your lips for a while.
- This balm stain is retractable, hence no sharpener required.
- Wears off unevenly particularly after meals.
- The balm lasts for an hour or so, however the lip stain remains intact.
- I believe it will be difficult to apply this balm once the tip vanishes.
- Once the balm comes off apply a traditional lip balm for long lasting moisturisation.
- Remove the product with a make up remover as this balm stain doesn't come off easily.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?YES! If you want to have a lovely flush of color on your lips this is definitely the product for you!